Monday, November 30, 2009

Well...

...got to see just how weather-proof the 5D Mark II is: McMurray Girls' Soccer this evening (Varsity, 12-nil, JV, 8-nil, and I'm not making that up) took place under one of Puget Sound's famous drowning mists.

Virtually nothing showed on the doppler radar but the air was simply filled with multitudes of tiny droplets and everything became soaked in minutes.

I didn't have my rain cover 'cause nothing had shown up on the radar as I was leaving home, but I was able to get a towel out of my trunk at half time.

Worst problem was my glasses, which I took off and left in the trunk at the half.

The 5D Mark II functioned flawlessly, as far as I can tell.

I blew it off with a can of compressed air when I got home and chased little droplets out of various crevices and dried it off with a towel.

I think I'll let it sit overnight before I open any of its little hatches...

...or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment